- Burger King
- Jack in the Box
- Dairy Queen
- Carls Jr.
- Steak and Shake
- Five Guys
- White Castle
I haven't eaten at all these chains as some of them are limited to certain portions of the country. But Krystal? I've never even heard of them.
According to Petrostrategies.org, the largest oil and gas companies in the world by reserves are
- Saudi Aramco
- National Iranian Oil Company
- Qatar General Petroleum Corporation
- Iraq National Oil Company
- Petroleos de Venezuela
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Kuwait National Petroleum Company
- Nigerian National Petroleum Company
- National Oil Company of Libya
- Sonatrach (Algeria)
- Egyptian General Petroleum
This perspective is a bit misleading. Exxon may not have the most oil reserves, but they do have more refineries than anyone else, and they're still the largest single company, by revenues, in the world. If Exxon lost its oil reserves but still managed to run its refineries at a profit, the world would not notice much, agreed, but if its refineries all went off the map simultaneously...
Post a Comment